THE VILLAGE OF MILFORD and the Down Town Development Authority work in conjunction with each other to promote residents of the community who are proud entrepreneurs within the community. There are steps being taken to embrace a unity between the north end and the southern end of the Village, encouraging local trade.
Established in 1948, Camp Dearborn offers a wide range of recreational venues, including a half-mile of sandy beach, athletic fields and tennis courts, shaded picnic areas, swimming and fishing lakes, concession stand, miniature golf course, 27-hole championship golf course and family-oriented camping facilities, Call for Reservations, (Milford office) 248-684-6000.
HARTLAND TOWNSHIP is located on Hartland Road, also known as Avon Road to many of the earlier residents. Because most of the newer development is occurring down the M-59 (Highland Road)/US-23 corridor, many of the newer residence are making a homestead presence near that intersection, offering incoming new shops, churches, schools and entertainment.
VILLAGE OF PARSHALLVILLE is a small farming community established in 1835 and is located within Hartland and Tyrone Townships, separated at the Parshallville Road/Allen Road township boundary line. A "must see" for all visitors is the all too famous Parshallville Cider Mill.